Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sneak Preview

Last night my mom emailed me a sneak preview of the bedding that we're having made for the crib! Here is the glimpse that I got of the crib skirt....I LOVE how these fabrics look together! Especially with the pom-pom trim! Now I'm looking forward to seeing it all in person and actually in the nursery...so fun!Also, my blog got a new look thanks to having the day off of school yesterday! I had time to play with our digital camera, then play around in Scrapblog. So, enjoy!

7 comments:

Beth said...

I love the new look and I can't wait to see Camryn Joy's room in person! It all looks great!

Zach and Alyson said...

I love it... it will look great in the room. Can't wait to see.

Elizabeth said...

Little Camryn is going to have a gorgeous room-and really great parents! What a lucky girl! I love what you've done with your blog. I need to try sprucing mine up a bit.

Unknown said...

SO cute! I'm excited for the time in the future that'll I'll get to decorate a baby room, just not quite yet. :-)

Shevawn said...

love the new blog and camryn's name at the top! so cute! :)

the libbys said...

yep. i definitely need your help finishing up baby libby's room! (i'm sure some people who read my comments but don't know me think i'm really naming my daughter libby...which wouldn't be a bad thing if my last name wasn't libby....or if i hadn't already settled on the name 'pinrod'....)

A Tale of Two Cities said...

I love the color combinations, Sarah. How clever you are and how lucky little Camryn is to have two such talented parents!

Aunt Debi