Profile view of her face:
Front view of her face. Chubby cheeks and a dimple in her chin!
Big yawn!
She had her feet crossed over each other...not much room in there!
Thanks so much to my mom and dad (and Aunt Babe) for this fun experience! Now we are just looking forward to seeing her in person in 7 weeks or so!
7 comments:
SOOOOOO much fun and so exciting. I am glad that all of your family got to be there. My parents arrive tomorrow and I hope that they will get to attend my dr's appointment. We love you all. 7 weeks will fly.
How fun... what a great present from Aunt Babe. Not too much longer and she'll be here for everyone to view. ;-)
She's beautiful, Sarah!!
I'm so excited for you guys!
Thanks for the sneak preview. We can't wait to meet her and hold her.
Love,
Mike and Debi
See - she takes after me. Well at least the yawning part anyway. What a cutie!
Aw, she is precious! These are just so amazing. I'm especially fond of the little chin dimple. :)
Love ya!!!
Robin
see, getting to see her in 3D is WAY better than all the sonograms i get to see! :) happy 34 weeks!
Post a Comment