Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tyson's Birthday & the Nursery

Happy Birthday to Tyson! The lucky boy got to celebrate yesterday by having the day off of work! When I got off of school, he opened his gifts, then we ate dinner at Abuelo's (yum!), did some shopping, and came back home and ate cheesecake...made by me! I love you so much, honey! I'm so blessed to have you in my life!! Here are some pics of his gifts:

Opening a new shirt from his mom and dad.
Now wearing the new shirt, and holding my gift!

Playing with his new toy from me...speakers for his iPod. :)

In other news...we've been working on Camryn's nursery lately, too! Today, we picked out a chair for her room from Ikea, and I bought most of the fabrics for the bedding. I also got some letters to put on the wall that spell her initials. Here's a couple of pictures of what the room looks like now:I have my next doctor's appointment on Monday afternoon, and shortly after that, we'll be heading to our 3 Christmases in Tyler and Houston, then our Kirksey family trip. We'll be back in town in a couple of weeks, and then I'll update with pictures of our fun holiday! Merry Christmas to everyone out there in blogland! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those letters are so cute! I haven't seen them done like that before but really like it.

Glad you all are doing well - can't wait to "meet" Camryn!

Brittany said...

What an adorable name- Camryn Kirksey! So glad your pregnancy is going so well. Great news!