Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Cheer

The best way to spread holiday cheer is...posting pics on your blog! (and singing loud for all to hear, of course! I heart you, Buddy.)

This year, we used our slim tree and put it in the living room. Usually we have a bigger tree set up in the den...which has become Camryn's playroom...hence the moving of the tree. :)

But I did let her have a look at it for fun...she wanted the gold ball ornament REALLY bad!

Yeah, so I have orange and lime green on my tree...so what! :) There's red and gold in there, too. I gotta have something to go with my orange couch!

This ornament says it all! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Beth said...

It looks great, especially with that sweet little angel sitting by it in her feetsie pajamas- precious!

Karen said...

Thanks to Kelly, I have just discovered your blog. I loved your idea of the baby report card several posts back. Glad your Christmas was merry. Give that sweet husband and baby a hug for me.