Saturday, March 28, 2009

1st 6 Weeks Report Card

Camryn will be 6 weeks old on Sunday...whoa! In teacherly fashion, I am going to give her a report card on how she has been doing.
  • I gave her a B in Sleeping because she has some missing assignments. ;) One assignment that hasn't been turned in yet is Sleeping Through the Night. Hopefully she will get this turned in during the next few weeks!
  • She received a B- in Smiling because it is still very inconsistent. Sometimes it seems like she is doing it on purpose, other times not.
  • Camryn still needs improvement for her grade in Tummy Time. She earned a C for this class because of her behavior. She does not enjoy this class, so she is not putting forth her best effort. ;)
  • Lastly, her B in Going Out is due to the fact that she left early from the assignment titled "Walking the Mall with Mom and Gigi" that took place on March 19th because she was crying. She did make up this assignment by completing "Walking the Mall with Mom and Dad" on March 21st, but it is still affecting her grade.

And Camryn received a A+ in being cute because...well...a picture says 1,000 words!

6 comments:

texasholls said...

Cute! Very creative baby report.:) I totally agree on the A+ for cuteness.

Zach and Alyson said...

I love that little outfit on her... isn't that the one that Aunt Beth gave her? Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow for the baby dedication.

Dana said...

I KNEW she would be a good student, especially in the cute class!!

Greg said...

I think we need to have a conference with the teacher. I know my granddaughter is outstanding in EVERY way and her grades should reflect that! Can we talk? 8^)

Beth said...

I don't know Dad, after experiencing tummy time last night, I do have to agree with Sarah on that one. :) The others, I think she may have been a bit harsh. Camryn can do no wrong.

Unknown said...

I have to tell you, very few things make me actually laugh out loud, but this was definitely one of them. One of the best blog posts in the history of blog posts.

I can't wait to meet her next month!

Ryan