skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well, much to our surprise, Camryn Joy Kirksey has arrived 12 days early! I'll do a quick post and picture for now, then follow up later with more details.Camryn Joy KirkseySunday, February 15, 20098:16 a.m.7 pounds19.5 inchesMom, Dad, and baby are doing well. :)
11 comments:
WOW!! Wasn't expecting that! Congratulations! I'm so glad everything went well. You both look fantastic! Can't wait to see more pictures :)
She's beautiful Sarah. You're looking good yourself. Glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Kyle and Larissa
Great picture! Glad ya'll are home. Hope things are going well. If you need someone to run to the grocery store, pick up some take-out for you, or any other errand type things that might be hard right now, let us know and we'll be happy to help--especially since we're right down the road.
Congrats and you guys look great! She is such a cutie. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Congratulations! I am so happy you all are well. She is so beautiful! Love the picture.
Congratulations!!! She is precious and you look great too! I am glad that things went so well. Can't wait to hear more!
Awww - Sarah, she is adorable! She has your EXACT eyes - that is so amazing! You look great, by the way. Can't wait to hear more deatils. I love you! Congratulations!
I'm so so so happy for you guys!!! what a journey and fantastic story you have to tell! :)
I can't wait to see more pictures. I know you are feeling the cloud of surreal life right now. It is so wonderful that you are doing well. We can't wait for the day to meet Camryn Joy in person. I know you have plenty of help and lots of grandparent love around you. Feel our love from Peru!
Congratulations! I stumbled across your blog a few weeks ago and was excited to see that you guys are doing so well! Camryn is precious! There's nothing like baby girls! Mine just turned 4 months old...enjoy every moment b/c they grow up so fast! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Kristin Horne Blount
Congratulations! She's adorable!
Post a Comment