skip to main |
skip to sidebar
OK, here is a promised picture of the belly and the nursery! We stayed up late last night to put the crib together, and we love, love, love it! It looks a little darker in the picture than it does in person...maybe because of my day-glow bright orange shirt! :) I really like how it looks with the fabric that I picked out and with the wall color. Baby is going to love it! ;)
Also, in case you haven't looked at the comments from the previous post, my friend Larissa sent me the link to her post called "What Not to Say to a Pregnant Woman." After re-reading it, all I have to say is "Amen, sister!" :)
9 comments:
You look beautiful. I know you are so excited. I remember just sitting and staring at the tiny little clothes that this person would wear that would be a mixture of Greg and me. What a weird, awesome feeling! Does it seem more real now that there is an actual place to lay your baby? I love the colors of your nursery. I have no doubt that the Kirksey baby will always be stylish. :)
Sarah, you look great! I love the wall color, fabric, and bed. She is going to have one pretty room!
SO pretty Sarah - the wall color and you. It is such an amazing feeling knowing that "your baby" is going to have a baby! Sigh
soooo sad to see batman go! :( but the room looks great--love the color! i can't wait to see it all finished up!
Do you seriously only have 100 days left?! I kind of hate you now. I think I was your size waaaay before you. You look great!
From the look of it, that's one of those beds that can become a twin bed later, right? It looks awesome and you're right, it goes great with the color! Keep the pictures coming.
Thanks for all of the sweet comments about the belly and the room! :)
Megan - The reality is definitely soaking in, especially now that I'm feeling her move pretty much all the time! What has really made it hit home is that we have friends who had a little boy last February...when we see them, we say, "That's going to be us in 1 year!"
Jamie - Oh yeah, Batman! I should post a "before" picture of it for those unfortunate enough to have missed it! ;)
Larissa - That crib actually converts to a toddler bed, then to a full-sized headboard and footboard.
I'm with Jamie. What will your daughter do if she is in need of a super hero? You took away her bat light (or whatever it's called). But, i guess if you had to get rid of it, then you did a great job. I lovethe unexpected color. I love you didn't do the obvious pink or 2 tone brown like someone may have suggested.
Can't wait to see the pretty baby in the pretty room!
I love the fabric... looks so cool now that I can see a large piece of it! The paint color matches great. Very nice! Hope that you have a great Thanksgiving!
You look so good! I love the room color, bed, and fabric. Very very pretty!
Post a Comment