Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy 2nd Birthday, Camryn!

I canNOT believe that this little bit is now TWO years old! Time has certainly flown! DSCF1423

First, we celebrated at home on her actual birthday, February 15th, with some birthday pan”cakes”, fun streamers, and balloons…she loved it! :)

IMG_4957 IMG_4958

The following weekend, we headed to Tyler to have a party with our families. Before the festivities, we got a chance to take a walk to Bergfeld Park with my mom and dad, my Aunt Julie (who we were so happy was in town for the weekend!), my sister, bro-in-law, and sweet niece, Emery. The walk through the Azalea District was so beautiful, the weather was perfect, and the park was such fun!

IMG_5025 IMG_5026

The slides were a big hit! :)

IMG_5031 IMG_5032

Tyson chose the theme for the party– Noah’s Ark – because she’s 2 and she LOVES animals right now! I got inspired by this cute party that I found online, and had such fun decorating!

The tables ready to go for dinner! Lots of animal pairs, black, white, and purple!

IMG_5058 IMG_5060

Raindrops and clouds everywhere!

IMG_5063 IMG_5065

And cakes to go along with the 2 theme – whoopie pies – two cakes with frosting between! I had fun making the toppers, too!

IMG_5069

And then the party began!

IMG_5074 IMG_5077

Tyson was dressed for the occasion…he was ready for a flood. :)

We’re so happy! We have a two year old!

We all enjoyed dinner together:

IMG_5082 IMG_5084

The cousins got lots of lovin’ from family:

IMG_5088 IMG_5096

And the birthday girl was “showered” with tons of thoughtful gifts! She had so much fun opening them and playing with them…she kept saying, “New toys!”

IMG_5098 IMG_5116

Aunt Sassy was a great helper!


These cute cousins played (and danced!) so hard at this party! :)

IMG_5140 IMG_5151

All of the party attendees watching two cute girls!

IMG_5157

I love this one of the girls on the couch! (Aunt Katie made Camryn the sweetest blanket!)

IMG_5161

And the birthday girl loved her cake! She wasn’t quite as messy as last year! ;)

IMG_5171

It was such a happy birthday, and we are so thankful to our families for coming and making it such a special day! We love how much you love our Camryn Joy! :)

7 comments:

A Tale of Two Cities said...

Two years of sweet "joy!" Happy Birthday Camryn! Glad we got to view the party vicariously through your photos!

Love,
Debi

Karen said...

Looks like the party was a huge success. Loved viewing all the pics.

Dana said...

Really fun party Sweetheart! I can still see Camryn doing the happy dance!

Elizabeth said...

Wow Sarah! I can't believe she's two! She is so adorable and you did a great job with the party decorations. I may be calling you around October for birthday party help! : )

Miss G said...

what a fun birthday party and theme! Very cute. I'm working on one over here too. Kelly

Nels said...

This is wonderful! I love your blog! Keep it up! Makes me smile!

Heather said...

Hi i’m Heather! I have a question for you! Please email me :)
HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com